Tape Drive Repair - Data Recovery
We can help you with recovery of data on tapes and on hard drives
Tape Drive Repair - No Fix ===> No Fee. We specialise in Tape Drive Repair and data recovery. . DAT, DLT, AIT, Exabyte, 8mm tape drives and autoloader repair, service. We also sell refurbished and new 4mm DAT drives, 8mm Exabyte, DLT, QIC, AIT Tape drives. Our repair technicians are trained and certified, and are highly qualified to repair just about ANY tape drive... regardless of name brand or drive type.
We repair the following tape drives:
- 18 track - 256 track (3480, 3490, 3490E, 3590, 3590E)
- 4mm tape drives (DDS-1, DDS-2, DDS-3, DDS-4, etc)
- 8mm tape drives (AIT-1, AIT-2, AIT-3, SAIT, Exabyte, etc) DLT and LTO
- 9-track tape drives.
Retrieval of data: With the repair of data we knew that retrieval of data was also another service that we could offer our customers. Drive failure falls into two categories ie electronic failure and media failure. Often by replacing the heads 100% of data can be recovered from the drives, but there are always inherent risks. Mechanical failure and Media damage affects the magnetic information stored on drives and tapes. Both the data (files) stored and also the logical structures can be affected. If the media damage is not too severe recovery is possibly in 60-80% of cases. We work on dust free rooms and our technicians are fully trained.
The IT infrastructure of a business and its ability to function effectively are interlinked. We are all increasingly dependant on our technology. Ask yourselves the question how would your business perform without its server(s)? Then ask in the event of a disaster, who will help you recover your database, restore your system and get you working again?
If you are concerned with how your organisation would cope in the event of a computer disaster but do not want to pay the high prices of conventional disaster recovery plans, take a look at our Budget Disaster Recovery Service. For only a small percentage of your existing IT budget we will help you overcome the devastating effects a computer disaster can have.
Many Disaster Recovery firms face difficulties in acquiring hardware at competitive prices and find it difficult to keep up to date without charging high prices. Their charging structure means that you pay a high fee each and every year. We take a different approach - one that will cost much less every year!
- Unlike most Disaster Recovery companies, we already have other successful complementary businesses.
- These are fully self supporting but provide valuable resources and expertise for our disaster recovery
- service. As a result we have a more competitive cost structure than 'specialist firms'. You benefit from
- our full service organisation - we are continually acquiring the latest equipment via our rental and
second user arms and our maintenance teams are on hand to configure and install systems.
We have broken down the components of a good DR service allowing you to decide what level of support you require but with the option of paying for additional services at the point of delivery. Much like with other 'insurances' we charge a low 'premium' for basic disaster recovery cover. This fee ensures that we hold a system ready for when you need it and charge an 'excess' in the event that you require the service or for testing purposes. Clients can often recover these fees from their insurance company if a disaster strikes.
Our mantra is 'value, flexibility and service'
- We let you decide what constitutes a 'disaster' rather than stipulating the criteria.
- We offer a range of responses, delivering system within 12, 24 or 48 hours to any location within the mainland UK.
- We offer server location within our response centre in London if required. (Subject to availability and additional charges)
- We offer additional engineering and system administration services if required (Subject to availability and additional charges)
Our service can be supplied either as a standalone option or in combination with our maintenance service which allows us to make it even more cost effective.
Our contact details
IMACS Ireland, Farranacarriga, Annascaul, Co Kerry, Ireland
Telephone: +353 66 9762702